Saturday, October 10, 2009

catalyst 2009

well i am going to blow the dust off the cover of this blog and do my best to be more consistent in posting my thoughts. in many ways i have missed blogging. today i will leave atlanta and head back to dallas. the last couple of days have been thought provoking to say the very least. over the next few weeks i will post some of my take aways from the catalyst conference. hopefully God will use them to challenge you as you continue to chase after him.

today i want to direct you to a video that gave me chill bumps when I first watched it. i hope it challenges you, as it has me, to remember the grace and love that we find in Christ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y84IO9KyLY

be blessed

1 comment:

Patrick Lawson said...

Beautiful illustration that many of us overlook. Matt is my pastor at the Village: Dallas Northway campus and I love hearing God speak through him week in and week out. I'll be praying for you buddy!